This is a 2 Player game where cooperation is key to making it to the goal without having the bullets kill player one.
Player 1's controls:
- Left and Right on the arrow keys move the character left and right respectively while the up key makes the character jump
Player 2's controls:
- Uses the mouse to move the cursor to spawn platforms.
- The left mouse click spawns a horizontal platform while the middle mouse wheel spawns vertical platforms. The right mouse button clears any spawned platforms
- P2 can have 2 of each type of platform out at a time for a total of 4 platforms
Player 1 is trapped in the hood and he is trying to escape while dodging different rapper's mixtapes. Player 2 must use his platforms to create extra footing for Player 1 and block the mixtapes from hitting him.
What's different from the previous version, Blocky Platformer V2:
- New Title
- Player 1 has shield mechanic that will activate when the Space key is pressed. It lasts for 2 seconds and has a cooldown of 2 seconds.
- While the shield is up, it will protect Player 1 from one mixtape
- Platforms and turrets now have a different appearence.